Gooey Caramel Brownie Cakes
2 cups blanched almond meal
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 vanilla pods, scraped
1 tsp baking powder 3 eggs, separated
1/3 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup medjool dates
1/3 cup almond or cashew butter
1 tbsp mesquite powder
1/4 cup coconut cream
Generous pinch of Himalayan salt
1. Preheat oven to 180
2. In a large bowl, combine dry cake ingredients.
3. Add almond milk, coconut oil and egg yolks.
4. Whisk egg whites until firm and gently mix into cake batter.
5. In a separate bowl, combine all caramel ingredients and combine until smooth. This may require a food processor or blender set on high.
6. Grease and flour (with almond meal) 6 ramekins.
7. Spoon in some cake batter, then caramel and top with more cake batter.
8. Pop into oven and cook for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy warm